My semester

To be honest, my semester has been very entertaining. I think the grace of this year has been that, being in my last semester of university with courses, I have been with much more time for other areas of my life and also to develop other aspects of my interest.

Being sincere, this semester has been very calm in my opinion, without many academic complications. The only thing that was a little more stressful, on a personal level, was what I dedicated to studying to render the PSU by the end of the second semester. The rest ok.

I have had more time than in other semesters to be able to read things of my interest, watch TV series or play computer. I have also spent more time with my family, and that is really nice. We were able to go out to eat together with my father and my mother, so all very well.

Of course, as always, the last weeks of the semester have been much heavier than the rest of the months, but all in an understandable effort and in my opinion perfectly manageable.

In addition, I have been able to collect some money, but I really think that I will go a spend all in gifts for this Christmas.

Independent of how nice it has been, I am anxious to be able to start a new phase of my life,  culminating my career completely and working, or studying a magister or another career. I want to be able to make progress on that, hopefully as soon as possible.

1 comentario:

  1. Great! my semester was calm too that's good, because you can do different things :)

    ResponderBorrar