Ambition

Well, honestly I don’t have very clear what would be my actually ambition. I think in my most urgent achieve, and that is it finished my career. Or hopefully have a good score in the PSU to study another career. If not, I think how get some scholarship to study a magister free of charge.

Thinking carefully, I consider my ambitions are related with academic topics. Sincerely, I’m not thinking in money, or find a job quickly. And in turn, I’m not interested in loving subjects.

What I need to achieve this ambition? Study! And move heaven and earth to get it jeje. I want to be quiet and calm in the future, socially speaking.

Who inspired me for it? I suppose that my family, but I don’t know if it is inspiration, I think is most linked with contribute me with advices, or support to take good decisions.  

I need manage my objectives; I think it would be have a magister or other career, in the period of four years, hopefully without debt, or low debt. I think is possible fulfil my ambition. I feel is a reasonable goal that I can accomplish. Also, I don’t have many impediments to get it.
e
Other target, but very different, is linked with the organizations of “Frente Amplio”. I would like these parties can progress more fast in its constitution process, and I would like contribute for they, any wich way.

1 comentario: