job


Although I have not had many jobs in my life, but I think choose one as the ideal job is very difficult.

For example, I would like be a notary, but I don’t want study five years the lawyer career.

Well, I think I have three ideal jobs (I consider excellent works) each one of them related about social sciences and administration.

The first ideal job is be a social science researcher, specialized in political relations, in education or in other area important for me.

The second, is being a public server, working in a municipality or public services dependent of a department.

Finally, I would like working related to the social science, but from a foundation or ONG, linked to the social problems existing in Chile.

These three careers are related with the social science, and in specific with the political science, public administration or sociology. Is for this reason, that I decided studied my actual career.

Now, of course, in the majority of these jobs, I need contacts (“pitutos”) for be able to have a good and calm situation (with stable job and good salary). And, unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of contacts haha.

In relation to the profit, I’m not interested (I don’t think) in win a lot of money, only that which is required to have a comfortable situation. So, I think the profit is related, essentially, to my personal vocation.

3 comentarios: