Food

Sincerely, it’s a very complicated quest for me. I love the food, so, I have many options to choose.
Ingredients apart from others, or difficult recipes, both are marvelous for me. Cheeses, cakes, complex plates, traditional plates, all are good.
I like cook, indeed, but I’m very bad for it. So, I prefer go to locals or restaurant for eat (I give thanks to my loved Junaeb’s card).
For the same reason, I watch many television programs (for example, MasterChef –in all of its variety- or Cooked in Netflix).
This pleasure with the food is shared with my mom and my dad. For example, with my parents frequently (one time for month approximately) we go to visit a new restaurant to taste different food.
I think the only type of food that I don’t like are shellfish, in general. Everything else, are great.
If be about Chilean’s food, the “Humitas” fascinates me. Perfectly, I can eat 3 or 4 as lunch. Now, I don’t bear corncob’s pie. If be about desserts, I love lemon pie, without a doubt my favorite.

If I have chosen one plate in particular, I think in lasagna. I request it a lot of times in restaurants. I adore it. Traditional lasagna, of course, nothing about vegetarian lasagna or similar. I want lasagna now! 

4 comentarios: