Hobbies



Well, I really don't know whose could be my favourite hobbie.
I think that more than having a single hobby, I do different things to not be bored.
I like reading, listening music and sometimes playing computer games. And of course, different television programs or series. These “hobbies" make spend me a lot of my hours of the day, and sometimes I use them to sleep.
I guess the mix of all those things would be my hobbies.
Related with I read, in general I am open to everything, but I enjoy the texts of sociology or politics in general. I also like to read history. Related with music I listen reggaeton to relax me, but I also like other musical styles.
On computer games, I play ragnarok or pokemon in general. And in series or television programs there are some that for me are essential. For example, Father of Family, American Father, Futurama or the Simpsons for me are the best. Same with Malcolm. Now I'm watching a Pokemon's new series, which go up one chapter a week to youtube, and I am a hard follower of it.
Also, other series that I have seen this last year are Crown, One Piece, Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. Also, although now I have not seen it, House of Cards is one of my favorites. Netflix is ​​my faithful partner in the series, but if it fails, the reliable Youtube is always available.
 

It seems that in the end, TV shows are my favorite hobby haha

1 comentario:


  1. A very good hobbie, in times of student mobilization, you can develop more your hobbie jajaja

    ResponderBorrar